Survivors of sexual abuse in New Jersey, regardless of when they were abused or their current ages, will have two years to file a lawsuit commencing on December 1, 2019. This Law Applies to Any Victim Regardless of How Many Years Ago He/She Was Sexually Abused.
On May 13, 2019, Governor Phil Murphy Signed Into Law a New Bill Giving Victims Who Were Previously Denied Justice Two Years to File Civil Lawsuits Against Their Abusers and Those Who Employed Them or for Whom They Volunteered. This Law Applies to Any Victim Regardless of How Many Years Ago He/She Was Sexually Abused.
Big Money Awards by Attorneys
– EXPERIENCE MATTERS –
Body of Work – Decades of Justice
- $660 Million – Sexual abuse by clergy & employees of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles & religious orders operating within the Archdiocese.
- $198 Million – Sexual abuse by clergy & employees of the Diocese of San Diego & religious orders operating within the Diocese.
- $113 Million – Representation of 13 of 40 victims associated with Penn State / Sandusky litigation.
- $100 Million – Successful negotiation of the settlement agreement with the Diocese of Orange, California.
- $21.5 Million – Settlement from governments of Nunavut & Northwest Territories for sexual abuse of boys by Edward Horne, a teacher.
- * Numerous other settlements and awards which are bound by confidentiality.
It’s a New Day for New Jersey Victims of Sexual Abuse!
- Public & Private School Abuse
- Catholic Church Abuses
- Boy Scout Leader Abuse
- Religious Institution Abuse – All Denominations
- Abuse in Youth Sports
- Youth Organization Abuse
- Athletic Organization Abuse
- Entertainment Industry Abuse
Get The Compensation You Deserve
School & Educational Institution Abuse
Boy Scout & Youth Organization Abuse
Catholic Church & Religious Institution Abuse
Youth Sports & Organizations Abuse
Entertainment & Media Industry Abuse
Nationally Acclaimed New Jersey Attorneys Working Together
Philadelphia’s nationally recognized Law Firm – Representing victims of sexual abuse & assault throughout Pennsylvania & New Jersey
Slade McLaughlin and Paul Lauricella are nationally recognized experts on child sexual abuse and have been quoted in AP / USA Today – Wall Street Journal – Legal Newsline and other publications.
Attorney Stephen C. Rubino has been at the forefront of New Jersey sexual abuse awareness, documenting and fighting for the rights of victims who have been sexually assaulted and abused by the Catholic Church.
Stephen Rubino is one of the true pioneers in representing victims of sexual abuse against large institutions & organizations and obtaining compensation the victims and families deserve.
Free Consultation – No Fees Unless You Win
Contact the Attorneys
"*" indicates required fields